Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family visits!!

Woke up early, got dressed and waited for the family to arrive in Florence. Once they called I headed over to the hotel to meet them. We rushed over to Piazza D'Azeglio so I could show them the place before I handed over my key. We got there and the cleaning ladies were cleaning up and smoking like crazy. They thought the place was gorgeous. I picked up a few things I had forgotten at the apartment and we then stopped by Ruth's but it was of course closed so we went to the kosher market and got sandwiches. On the way back to the hotel we stopped by Standa and I helped them stock up on some food for the next few days. I then walked them back to the hotel and we picked up the stuff they brought for me :). I then showed them my new place before splitting up and heading to school. After class I went back to my place and did some work before meeting the fam at the hotel and heading over to Ruth's for dinner. Shayna and Jenn were there baking. It was a really nice meal and we got a bottle of wine. I really enjoyed myself. We then went back to the hotel and hung out for a while before Daddy walked me back to my apartment. I then went up to visit Michelle and then Alana for a little bit before heading to bed.
until next time!
-arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment