Monday, January 26, 2009

Ruth's #3

Britt said havdalah for the seven of us and then all the girls proceeded to give me all of their left over food. By the time we left the hotel to head to Ruth's (yes 3rd time this week), I had a huge bag full of peanut butter, tuna fish, mayonaisse, luna bars, etc. It was very exciting to have food again. When we got to Ruth's we found out that a party had reserved Ruth's so they told us to return at 9. I headed back to my apt and dropped off the massive bag of food and then met Mollie and Britt back at Ruth's at around 8:45. It as a good thing we showed up a bit early because at 9 a huge flow of ppl came in and once again a group of ppl waited around to be seated. Mollie and Britt got to Ruth's before me and ordered food for me (thank God they did because once again the food took forever to arrive!). We once again spent around 2 hours at Ruth's and once again we were still hungry afterwards so Mollie and Britt got two courses. We then headed back to my apt so they could take pictures of my beautiful apt and of course so they could use the internet :-P. After a while Britt and Mollie left to catch some sleep before their 7am flight home :'(. By that time I was exhausted and wasn't going to go out with ppl in the apt+Zandi+Ellie, and Nicole was also exhausted but we made a pact that we'd go for a bit and then leave like 20 min later. I think I was the only one who didn't have anything to drink and I also think that I had the best time out of everyone. We went to two bars but both were crowded and there was no where to really sit so we just sort of hung out for a bit at each, took a ton of pictures and then left. Maybe I shouldnt be saying this (or posting in a blog or whatever) but had a great time! I have no desire to hang out in a crowded bar for hours, stink up my clothing bc of all the cigarette smoke and stupid cloud machines, and get hit on by sleezy Italian men. I'd rather hang out for a little bit and leave before I start having a bad time. After the second bar people were starting to get a little cranky and wanted to find a new bar but weren't sure where to go and were debating whether to just head back and that's when I left with Nicole. One thing I hate most about going out and bar hopping is waiting around trying to figure out where to go. People get whiney and what was a fun night (albiet uneventful night), turns into an unhappy crappy night that leaves everyone in a bad mood. So thankfully I missed that part of the evening. Most of the room returned around 20 min after Nicole and I returned because they couldn't decide where else to go. So overall I had a great night but I'm really sad that Mollie and Britt are no longer here :'(.
until next time!
-arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment