Thursday, January 22, 2009

DISHES!

As you can probably tell from the title of this post I finally got dishes today. I was coming back from the bookstore with Ilana Greenblum and Laura S and I'm like why not just go buy pots and stuff? And guess what, we then went and bought pots and stuff! How crazy?! So now we have a pan, a pasta strainer (I mean hey it is Italy - we need our pasta!), a few spatulas and a kum kum. It was a lot of fun and I'm so excited to start using real things. I did forget to buy a cutting board and still need to run out and buy a few things but it's a good start. Now all we have to do is go to the Arno to tovel the pot... :) get excited for that post!
Then on the way home from buying the pots we stopped off at the Kosher Market and bought ourselves Turkey Sandwiches. They were sooo good!!! And unlike Ruth's it only took like 5 minutes to get our food. It was super exciting :).
until next time!
-arrivederci

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! Wow sounds like you are having an amazing experience. I called but i think i missed you by a day :-(. but i am glad to hear that you are settling in!! i can't wait to hear more about it!! miss you but i know you are having a great time! Shabbat Shalom!!!

    ReplyDelete