Monday, January 26, 2009

Ciao Bella!

Since I decided to drop Foreign Media I woke up late and went to the leather market with Nirali and Laura. We walked around for a while perusing the merchandise. I found a cute little booth with clothing that I really liked but none of it fit :'(. It was really sad. I kept seeing bags that I liked but they were all like 90 or 75 euro and the creepy guys kept saying but for you 60 euro. But I still didn't want to pay that much for a bag. Finally we found a booth and the bag was 55 euro. But because of my indecisive nature i wasn't sure if I should buy it or not. So he kept bringing down the price for me and finally I bought it for 40 euro. My first bag :). It's purple and super awesome. We then tried to find Laura a hat and sweatshirt but with no luck. Nirali bought a notebook for her Gardans and Landscapes class. Luckily I noticed that the book she was initially going to buy was an addressbook and NOT a notebook with blank pages like she thought. I then rushed to La Pietra for my Italian class. On the way back it started pouring and Alana and I took the bus back. Even so we still managed to get sopping wet because we had to wait outside in the rain for a while and then had to walk from the bus stop to our apartment. Unfortunately, I realized that my coat and knapsack are not water proof :'(. Oh well... Once back at the apartment I started to make plans for my trip to Rome with Alana and Abe. So excited!!!
until next time!
-arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment