Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Marketing Exam

Just took my marketing midterm and didn't not do as well as I had wanted to. It was a multiple choice test with 30 questions so each question was worth over 3 points. Not only that but there were 7 different versions of the test floating around so not everyone had the same questions. Everyone in the class is really upset because the questions were ridiculously detailed and totally arbitrary. It was also annoying because there were three questions that I wasnt sure about so I spoke to the professor during the test and then while i was up there I circled an answer and he was like no no no and shook his head so then i erased my answer and circled a different one and he shrugged. Then when we went over the test after everyone was done I saw that the answers that I initially circled were right. So that's like 9 points worth of questions that i was goign to get right but got wrong because he said no no no. It's ridiculous... But whatever. Done with marketing... I then went upstairs to the library to work on my art market paper and I lost my cell phone in the process :'(. I tried calling it from skype and everything but I think someone stole it because I kept getting a weird WIND message and then it started saying that the number does not exit. So that put a huge damper on my already really sad day. I worked on my paper until around 6 and then went to go print it. I then went to the bus stop because it was already dark and didnt want to walk home in teh dark. I had spoken to people before about going to Ruth's for dinner but in the end noone wanted to go because they all needed to study. So I decided to go by myself and have a nice relaxing dinner alone and spend like 2 hrs at Ruth's have a nice meal and study. I got to Ruth's and asked to be seated at a small table but she decided to place me at a huge six person table. Then around 5 minutes later 2 people that I'm not friends with entered the restaurant and the woman decided to place them at the end of my table. So already it was slightly awkward. But then a few minutes after that Abe came in. I figured Abe isn't hte type to go to dinner by himself so of course he was meeting someone. It turns out he was meeting two other people I'm not friends with. Once the other two people arrived the woman decided to place the three of them at my table. It was a super awkward dinner. Especially because I ordered before they all got there so I got my food before everyone else. But I just finished my food and left... Then I got back to the room and was still pretty upset about the exam that morning but I started talking to Emily and even though she didnt get so many wrong it was still nice talking to her about the exam. We spoke for like an hour and by the time i got around to studying I was way too exhausted and just decided to head to bed without really studying at all... oh well hopefully i'll have time to study tomorrow.
until next time!
-arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment