Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last day in Jerusalem

I woke up early this morning (7:40) because I had to be out of the upstairs apartment by 8. I then headed downstairs and hung out there for a while before heading out to meet Avital and head to Hebrew U together. But... once I got to town Abby wasn't answering her phone. And neither was Becky so I had no idea where anyone was or where I should meet them. So I just hung out in the Ben Yehuda area and did some shopping before heading back to the Comet's to drop everything off. I then met up with Adina Goldberger which was really nice. She never leaves Migdal Oz but her grandmother has been in for a while so they've been doing things together. It was nice seeing Adina and catching up with her. People from before eventually called me back, some overslept like crazy and others didnt realize they had so much class today. So it's sad I won't be able to see some of them but atleast I was able to see them before. Finally, Becky was able to make it into Jerusalem so I went and met her at the place she was staying - The Fuchsberg Jerusalem Center. It was a gorgeous building. We then went to a cute pasta place on Ben Yehuda for dinner. It was nice to catch up with her after not seeing her for so long. We then stopped off at the hostel again before heading to the Comet's. We took a few pictures to show to all the relatives and I then headed to the bus to go to Efrat.
I wasn't going to the make it to the bus at the tachana so I headed to malcha to catch the bus from there. But I got there like 10 minutes before hte bus was supposed to leave from the tachana hamerkazi so i decided to just take the bus to Gilo and tremp. There was a lot of traffic going into the gush but once we got past the check point we got there really quickly. Once I got there Hadar thought she had to leave to go to her brother's because her new born nephew hadn't slept in 24 hours and her brother and sister-in-law needed help. I was going to go to Migdal Oz and hang out with people there but I was really sad that I wouldn't get to hang out with Hadar. But in the end her mom went so we were able to hang out :) yaya!! Hadar was so cute and she kept feeding me and even made me an ice cream surprise.
We did end up going to Migdal Oz for a bit and visited Liyana. I really love Hadar's house and once again had a nice time hanging out with her and her family.
until next time!
-arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment