Monday, April 20, 2009

and I'm back!!!

Landed in Florence 1/2 hr late at 11:20 am. Split a cab with Jenn back to Piazza della Repubblica, dropped off my things and then took a bus with Alana and Leora in time to make my 1 pm class (ha to all those people that said I would never be able to make my clas). After class I hung out with Alana for a while, caught up and studied/ taught ourselves the material for our make up Italian quiz that evening. The quiz wasn't so bad and I think I did well, especially for having needed to teach myself 2 weeks of material (although, I have to say Alana was an amazing study partner). I then walked back to the apt with a bunch of people, made dinner, showered and unpacked before crashing...
it's so weird to be back after such an amazing break...
until next time!
-arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment